- 400g Chicken breast (Cubed)
- 250g (half a large pot) Plain Yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp Lime Juice (or lemon)
- 1 tbsp Naga Masala Seasoning
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Large Onion
- 2″ Piece Root Ginger (chopped)
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Red Chillies (Sliced)
- 1 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Fresh coriander & Lemon slices to Garnish
- In a Bowl add the Chicken, yoghurt, Naga Masala, Paprika, Lime juice & Salt. Mix Well. Place in the fridge & marinate for at least 2 hours or over night for better results. (1x tbsp of Naga Masala seasoning will give you a HOT curry, just use 1-2 tsp for a milder taste)
- Finely whiz the Onions, Garlic & Ginger in a food processor (Or chop finely if you dont have a processor) Put to one side.
- Mix Tomatoes,tomato puree & Chillies. Again put to one side.
- Empty the Chicken & Yorghurt mixture into a roasting tin & place under a hot grill until the chicken starts to brown on each side.
- Heat the oil in a pan & add the Onion, garlic & ginger to the oil & fry on a medium heat until soft & golden. Stir frequently
- add the Tomato chilli mixture, cover and cook for 10 mins.
- add the grilled chicken & contents of the roasting tin into the pan, stir well. Cover & cook for a further 10 mins on a low heat. add a little water or more yogurt if the sauce is a little thick.
- When Ready to serve sprinkle with the Garam Masala & garnish with the freshly chopped Coriander and serve with Rice or Naan bread. Decorate with lemon slices. Enjoy!